Monday, September 13, 2010

Midd: Mid-Week 2

Although I feel like I have copious amounts of homework, I have been avoiding it. Successfully. Family! Do not worry! Do not stress! I am doing my homework as well! I just have been finding creative outlets!

Sunday, September 12, resulted in the reading of 80 pages of "Sambia" and 80 pages of Homer's "Iliad" therefore I felt pretty successful. But, before the success could start...

I MADE TORTILLAS!

Monday, September 13, after morning classes we spent the afternoon doing nothing resembling homework, or any work whatsoever.  It was, wonderful.  After the afternoon class (discussion) I came back and began to do homework only to join Dave for singing and listening to his guitar playing.  
Following dinner, Dave wrote some absolutely amazing music, it moved me to tears.  The Power of Music.
Before this, I was inspired and took some photos of him... Hope you enjoy




               love, 
                    molly b.

No comments:

Post a Comment